Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Really Interesting Story - A Fight with a Friend Leads to an AH-HA Moment!

2 nights ago I grew defensive and snapped at a friend. We ARGUED and got off the phone angry. We're OK now, we Emailed and gave each other virtual hugs - it happens!


I realized lately there are certain topics I get very defensive about - very stressed about. If someone even tippy toes around them, I get my swords out and start growling. Well, it was a time to put an end to that.

On my conquest to further find my "peaceful place" - I came to an "awkward" realization on my own - something I have NEVER thought of before.  Read what I wrote to her in my reply - it explains better.


I honestly have NO idea where this came from. She was shocked and sent me this text message:


She followed it with this one:


Really interesting. I went onto research the scriptures she pointed out and my jaw dropped! I literally have no idea where my mind came up the words in that Email.

I've never spoken that before. Pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment