Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Darwin Theory vs. God - A Religious Argument Until You Look at a Baby...

A fight that goes back so long.
Darwin's Theory - Man was created by "Evolution" - we started as just a CELL and slowly evolved and then through "Survival of the Fittest" - different features became more and more popular.
This happened over millions of years. 
Religion - Shove it Darwin. GOD created Man and Universe. Our design is his intelligence.
Till today, Darwin made much sense to me. Mostly, I also didn't care. "Who cares how I got here, the point is, I'm here."

Now, I stare into the eyes of my nephew and think hard. I mean look at him. Look at his little body, his little toes, fingers - really, can "evolution" do THIS?

Then I hear the Doctor say this:
"When he's born, he's heavier because he's retaining more water. Over the first few days he loses it. They specifically have more water to make it through the first few days of the new environment."
REALLY? Come on! "Evolution my ass" thinks my mind. This little baby is designed TOO damn well. He even retains more water in his body because he knows the first few days in the world will be hard?

I'm speechless. Darwin, maybe you're right. If you are, then I'm baffled even more by Evolution - it's damn near perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment