Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Praying For Others - I Can't Believe This...

Just a quick blog post. Roughly 10 days ago or so, I added something new to my prayers...
...Other people.
I have no idea why. I have no idea from where. It's not that I had not prayed for others before, but about 10 days ago I made it a priority. As a matter of fact, many times I found myself praying for others before even myself.

I did find it strange at the time - I had NEVER prayed this way. I was making specific requests for others and much more. There were even nights I forgot to pray for myself, I'd fall asleep before I finished.

Now, today, I sit and read this book - "Prison To Praise" recommended by a Friend. My jaw is literally on the ground, the UNDERLYING message of this book is essentially the power of prayer.

...but NOT just the power of prayer. The power of praying for OTHERS. It almost feels as if I was directed in one way and since it confused me, God delivered this book to define what was happening to my "logical" mind.

By the way, I'll tell more of these prayers in a later post, but yes, MANY are coming true in amazing ways. Again, ways that are so "weird" that at times my "logical" mind (or Satan) even wants me to label them as a "coincidence." But, I've always known since I was a child - "There's just no such thing as a coincidence in this world..."

No comments:

Post a Comment