Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bible (New Testament) - Romans Overview

The 6th book. Personally, I found the beginning of it very repetitive regarding the message of "sin."

However, the last half of this Book swept me off my feet. There were parts and pieces that I really loved. This message was mostly written for Israelites at the time, however, there are certainly golden nuggets inside!

Again, if you want to follow my notes and bookmarks, check out my YouVersion.com page:
http://www.youversion.com/users/asingal
Here's my favorite scriptures from The Book of Romans.

1. Romans 5:1-5 - One of my favorites out of the entire Bible right now...
Talks about God's #1 gift to us! Peace...

2. Romans 8:12-13
Never live through the flesh...

3. Romans 8:26
I love this one as well. I always feared if I'm not praying right. This scripture puts me at ease!

4. Romans 12:9-21
Also a MAJOR favorite so far from the Bible. This is amazingly stated. It talks about how you should leave all judgement and "revenge" to God. Do nothing but love and serve others, even your enemies.

5. Romans 14:1-4 
Another major favorite. Basic message - don't judge others, what they believe is what they believe. They are still a child of God. Leave it to God to judge if anything. It's not your place.

6. Romans 14:15
It's a sin to do something that weakens another's faith in your presence. Don't work against the work of Christ.

Again, you can visit my page for more commentary and even talk back with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment