Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Bible (New Testament) - John Overview

The 4th book of the New Testament - this is where most Christians agree that one should begin his Journey to discover Jesus. Especially after reading other books from Old Testament first, I could not agree more with everyone's opinion.

The shortest way I can describe my experience with John was:
"It serves almost like a Cliff Notes to Jesus's life, his walk, his preachings - you get an overall, yet detailed view."
A lot of the other Books are either written for a target (such as Romans for the Jews) or have a specific "area" they focus on. John doesn't do that. Honestly, if someone wants to read a summary of the New Testament, John is where you start!

I have already been through John TWICE (once audio, once reading). I plan on going through it a third time soon. If you want to follow my personal BOOKMARKS, go to my YouVersion.com account.
http://www.youversion.com/users/asingal
If I started writing down EACH scripture here, it will take forever!

I found a great summary of John here - http://www.scribd.com/doc/15951237/Summary-of-John  - I took pictures of the notes below for you to read!


No comments:

Post a Comment