Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

CHANGE TO THIS BLOG: Religion Does NOT Exist - Only God Does...

You will see that the Title (the BIG letters up top this blog) has changed. It is now:
"My Journey To Find God..."
It used to be: "My Journey To Find Religion." Yesterday I had a revelation, one of many (almost exactly 24 hours ago). I had a feeling of enlightenment spread over me. All of a sudden I felt I had no more questions, I was at peace.

The #1 answer thing I affirmed is that (and excuse the passion and foul language here)...
"RELIGION is all Bulls***!"
"Religion" is man-made and actually works directly "against" the true mission - Finding God. We as humans have a innate desire to "associate," to "belong," to "segregate" and to "mark." All things that frankly...God could care less about.

You know what God cares about?
"Your RELATIONSHIP with him..."
When we focus on "religion" we get wrapped up in the "traditions," the "rituals," and what "others think." We end up missing the entire point. (Sigh...) Even today, "religious wars" account for the most lives taken of any atrocity in the world.

Are we really fighting for "God?" How silly. Of course not. We're fighting only for our own "ego and pride." Ironically the very things that God (in ANY spiritual path of ANY name) directly warns against.

So be careful. Study about "religion" only as a guide to understanding the CORE of different beliefs. But, focus less on trying to "belong" to a certain group of HUMANS and focus on "belonging" to GOD.


So...religion...I bid you farewell sir :)  I feel I can finally see God now without all the curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment