Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Is Christianity Actually Monotheistic? Or Are There 3 Gods?

REALLY interesting argument. Even more ironic? A CHRISTIAN proposed it to me. A devout Christian I know and someone who is of HUGE influence in my life. Someone I respect the utmost in this world.

Here's what he said:

"Christianity is not even a MONOtheistic religion as it claims to be. Actually Christianity believes in 3 Gods."

Huh? Really? I always thought it was a "One God" religion. But now that I'm learning, it's interesting.  In the religion, you DO pray to and worship 3 different things!
1. Father, the Lord
2. Jesus, the Son of God
3. The Holy Spirit
Very interesting. Very interesting. 

So, what do you think?  Does that make Christianity a religion of more than one God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment