Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

QUICK Note - You'll See LOTS of Posts Coming (Rapid-Fire)

The Truth is that I started studying religion actually 10 days ago.

The idea for this blog just came to me Yesterday and I dove right into it. By the time the idea came, I was on the last 10 pages of a decently fat book about Christianity.

So, I'm already hundreds of pages and hours of videos into my research - I want you to catch up to me.

Just wanted to warn you - get ready for a LOT of back to back posts. I just made a list of topics I want to address, I have over 30!  No idea how I'll get them all posted :O

But some great stuff coming, I truly feel like I'm getting a grasp of Christianity. I must say, a BEAUTIFUL religion that has already taught me quite a bit. And of course, I also have my questions and areas of problems with it.

All coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment