Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quick FYI - The Bible is a BIG Book!

The more I study Christianity, the more I learn that the Bible truly is EVERYTHING go Christians. It's referenced every 5th line I read.

Clear now. If I want to truly understand this religion, I HAVE to read the entire Bible. This also means YOU Mr. Lazy Pants.

Just letting you know, if you venture out to do this, get your "determination" hat on. It's quite a story and very long. I'm not a fan of reading, so if I try to READ it, Jesus may truly have his second coming before I finish :)

I've chosen to LISTEN to it. I'm listening to the NIV Dramatized Version. I downloaded the Torrent file here. I don't know if that was illegal, I apologize if it is. I found it, so I used it :P

I LOVE it, it's very easy to understand. But that doesn't make it any shorter. But the amazing story does make it EASIER. I find myself looking forward to the times I set aside to listen to it.

So, go forth my friend, but be warned for the roads ahead are long and require your big-boy shoes.

I'll do my best to summarize each book here.  Let's GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment